Wednesday, April 27, 2016

♥ You Are Beautiful - With A Making Of Video ♥

Hello everybody!
Diana is here today and I want to show you a new card with the awsome new MajaDesign papers from the Vintage Romance Collection. I love this papers! Here I use the 6x6 paper pads. The image is called "Rosebud Tilda" by Magnolia. And for all those who want to know this card was made, I have made a Making Of video. Hope you like it!

♥ ♥ ♥


♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥

And here is the Making Of Video:


♥ ♥ ♥

So that is all from me today. Hope you like my video and card and I wish you a nice week!

XX Diana

♥ ♥ ♥
 

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous this is a stunning card Love those papers love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is amazing! Why have i never thought of just putting lace at either side of the image??? i normally just stick a full strip across! I will be cutting down on lace now. Thank you for an amazing video ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just stunning and I so enjoyed watching your video tutorial! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Diana!!!! Thanks for sharing your amazing video tutorial! So interesting!
    Hugs and Smiles
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you big time for this lovely video love it big time!!!

    ReplyDelete