Saturday, January 30, 2016

Debbie's Tips And A Little Tutorial Video

Hello There
Debbie here today with my tips and tricks and I thought I would attempt a little video!!!
Eeeeeek! So scary for me as Ive never made one before.
Its only a short one and of pictures just to get me started....so watch this space I may attempt a video soon!!!

So grab a cuppa and click the pic below

Ok so are you still with me hey!!?? 
I hope you haven't fallen asleep, but I tried to make it short and sweetand give you a little insight on what goes on behind the scenes at Dolphin HQ!! Saying that I daredn't show you my craft room right now!!! 
For my card I've water coloured 'Tilda With Kneesocks' from the Sakura Collection 2015
I actually decided the colour of her dress(TIP) before I chose the papers with this one.. I love the colour jade green and cream together and to get this colour I mixed Weathered Wood and Peacock Feathers
Then I matched up the papers..I dont always do it this way around...The easiest way is to choose the papers first and work your colours around it.
Luckily for me I found Pion 'Paris Flea Market' papers were just perfect :D

For the flowers and leaves I used DooHickeys
The rest of  HOW is in the video and what I have used is listed below.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did making the video...I surprised myself with this as I actually really enjoyed making it!!! 
Though the tune is stuck in my head now!!!hee hee
Bye for now and I will see you next Saturday
Hugs


3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Zeynep,
      I'm not sure if you've seen, but the theme for this whole week has been Tips, Tricks and Secrets from the Design Team. I chose this theme after your enquiry about tutorials last year. :-) I hope that it has helped a little and that you can make use of the tips.

      Hugz, Sandy
      Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

      Delete