Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Road Trip

Hello everybody, Franz here with a little make for this week's theme "Bon Voyage".
I've been so lucky to receive a lovely message from Sandy a few days ago. She asked me to be guest here for a few weeks and I feel so honored and excited today for my first post.

I've chosen a lovely image from one of my favourite artists, Krista Smith...she's ready for a road trip!



I used some papers from Maja Design, a pair of lovely laces and lots of different flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and Kort and Godt; love using flowers so much on my cards!


I also added a resin embellishment from Prima, a clock with a little piece of shabby seam binding that make it a little more precious.


Thank you for stopping by today,
Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. wohooo ... Congrats dear! You are perfect for this team with all your enormous talent!
    Hugs, t.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are rock Franz!!!!! Amazing Card!!! Big Hugs!
    Bolilla ;)

    ReplyDelete