Saturday, January 10, 2015

Wintertime Leftovers

Hello everyone Vicky here, I'm running very late today I'm so sorry.
As you know Sandy has challenged us this week to use Christmas Leftovers, well I dont need an excuse to do anything regarding christmas or winter.....I live & love it ;-)
WARNING piccy heavy ;-)
Sandy got some gorgeous Sagen Napkins in before Christmas & I couldn't resist buying some, they are soooooo gorgeous & so many designs to choose from. Excellent quality I might add & I will be getting more.

So I decided to make a Nakin box which holds Teabags as well. There is a tutorial on the internet somewhere but I wanted to show the design of the napkin off in the centre & make a lid so they dont get dusty....... So I made my own, I will be doing a tutorial in the next week or 2 for this.

This is the back of it, I used the same papers for all over, the brown is the reverse side to this Pion paper.

Sorry about some of the pics, the centre actually has plastic so the light keeps reflecting off it. Plus the napkins are still in there packet as well lol.
The 'Days Of Winter' sentiment here I cut from the bottom of a Pion Christmas sheet.

This is what the top of the box looks like. I added flowers, berries, fir cones, resin angel & a Star hatpin.........all also got the Gesso treatment.


Finally last piccy lol. In theory I would have decorated this to match the teabags, however I had already started when hubster popped to Asda to get these..........the smell is delicious that comes from them, even while they are in their packet.

Well I hope you like my project today, a lot of it was very rushed.......hopefully I will have more time with my next one lol.

Enjoy your weekend. Sandy has these Napkins on sale right now over at Live & Love Crafts, she has also added some gorgeous new Laces.........go on pop on over for that New Year treat for yourselves. Psst........it also keeps her busy & out of mischief but sssshhhh dont tell her I said that ;-)

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxxxxxxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment