Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Some More Leftovers????

Good Morning everyone, and Happy New Year! I hope you all had a lovely time over the holidays? Becky here today with my card using Christmas leftovers. I'm not a huge fan of making Christmas cards, so I have used one of my new Tilda's and made a non Christmas card with Christmas bits and bobs on it.


This is one of the Tilda's from my club kit, I have coloured her with Inktense pencils, and added sparkle to the flower with some glamour dust. The papers are from the 6x6 paper pad from Maja Design, Vintage Frost Basics. The edges have been distressed with my Tim Holtz tool.


There is a small snowflake at the edges of my pearl string, and also as part of my flowers I have a birch cone and some bells too, and I have used snow tex to cover loads of my card, I love getting clarted up with that stuff, lol.


Thanks for popping by,

Hugs,

Becky xx


3 comments:

  1. Amazing card as always Becky!!!!!
    Hugs, Barbara GR

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome
    beautiful blog welcome and greet with Polish
    Here are my works Vintage

      https://www.facebook.com/BellisimaArt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful card. Beautiful coloring. Gr Marja

    ReplyDelete