Monday, January 12, 2015

Shabby Priscilla

Good morning everyone,

Tracy here kicking off another week of inspiration.  Sandy has tasked us with a theme of "new" and I was lucky to receive my recent package which contained the new MajaDesign papers, yum yum yum so you can guess what I used....well it would be rude not to right?


I used the Dutch Doobadoo Flower with 4 petals stencil to make the base of the card,  and the new MajaDesign Nyhavn Collection Romantic Lunch and Sitting at the Dock.  Aren't they just gorgeous!



I cut two tags out of the papers and added sentiments and tied with vax cord and I have added a little love heart hanger, sweet.



I have added a prima rose as the main flower and decorated with a two tone rose and rose bud and I then cut a rolled rose die cut from the matching paper to add a matching rose to the mix.

You can also see a close up of the new oh so gorgeous lace and OMG I need more and doesn't it match the papers magnificantly.


Around the image I used the edge of a stamp from the Stempleglede Postcard from Paris set .  You can also see a clay heart amongst the flowers and just a peek of the shabby ruffle rose trim.  This trim is a perfect colour to match this release of papers.


I cut a fence out of the matching paper too and you can also see the Stempleglede stamp a little clearer too.

You will also notice shabby white frantage and frantage fragments added to the image.


I have also added shabby pink frantage and flakes to the Dutch Doobadoo paper art ribbon bow and added an oval gem button to the centre.


A close up of the ladybirds and also the gorgeous MajaDesign papers with a little gesso added to the edges.


Can you see the frantage and flakes.  I managed to get her in the eye again, lol.






Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment