Friday, January 30, 2015

Rose Garden

Good morning! Heidi here today with another card using the Nyhavn collction from Maja Design.


This card became a real rose garden card with a picture of roses found on the internet, all the paper roses I have decorated the card with and the colours in the Maja papers I have used.


I have used my sewing machine around the edges of the papers and I have also addes some white Gesso.


In the middle of one of the paper flowers I have added a pearl button with rhinestones.


I wish you all a wonderful weekend!
Hugs, Heidi








2 comments:

  1. This a very beautiful card. I get alwaus huge inspiration when looking around this blog! Thank You for serving the whole Crafting Community this way !

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the most beautiful cards I've ever seen! Love it!!!
    Hugs, Outi

    ReplyDelete