Monday, January 19, 2015

MDF Frame Album & Hugs

Hello Everyone,

This week's theme is "Hugs" as one day this week it is National Hug Day.  I actually didn't know it existed until Sandy set us the theme for the week, did you? I have used the Dutch Doobadoo MDF Frame
and created a Frame Album as a present for a friend.

Here's the front.  I have used the MajaDesign new collection of  papers again, can you tell I like these.  I have used Strolling along the Canal and Sitting at the Dock 12x12.  I have also cut the butterflies from the matching paper.


The Flower arragement is made up of a large Manhatten Prima Flower and made up with Hortesanias, 10mm roses, rose buds and kort and godt ruffled roses.



The little hugs and kisses underneath the text is from the Carpe Diem Die Set.


This is page one.  I have used the Butterfly Edge Die, Butterflies 2 pcs, Dutch Doobadoo Paper Art Bow with Shabby Pink Frantage and I have added a 20mm pink rose, a heart clip and some vax cord.

I added some MajaDesign paper to the square of the frame and used it as a doily.  Beautiful. 


I have added a pen nib to the centre of the butterfly.


Bottom right I have stamped the grunge heart from clear stamp set Sending Love onto accetate and layered onto the panel.


 This is page 2.  This is my friend Nancy spending time with her family.

I have added a time paperclip and added a little gesso.

The beautiful daisy lace is new at Live and Love Crafts, another beauty.  I added a hingeclip to the top of the photo and some cheese cloth underneath.


I added a 30mm rose and added two types of leaf dies.  Love love the Prima frame, a firm favourite of mine.


Page 3

Beautiful Prima flower taking centre stage of the floral arrangement and accompanied by flower spray, another must have on my list, 20mm roses, 5mm roses and some tiny rose buds and finished with a vintage flourish leaf and some gesso.  A prima zipper added and a little clay heart and also a wooden heart and of course a dashing of gesso.

Isn't the lace just the most beautiful lace and it's available in grey and white too.  Sandy hadn't listed them when I placed my order so I need to do another :)

Oh, did you notice the little lace heart, again another newbie to the LLC store.  I added a vax cord bow and little keys charm, oh so cute.


Page 4

I have used the name plate in brass and coated it with yep, more gesso and added pearls to each end.  Just 


I used the brick mask and structure paste in several places and added frantage fragments, love the texture.


.  I have added a button jewel to the top of the chandelier, seemed fitting.


Nearly there, honest.  The Back Page.

Again the little ladybugs made their way out, lol.  

I added 3 tags to the pocket and tied a little teapot charm to them.  Nancy does like her tea:)

I used the small leave mask again with structure paste. I added a bark heart to the centre well centre-ish and added a butterfly



Tadaaaaaaaaa

If you have made it to the end Thank You. :)

Hugs Tracy x
Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment: