Saturday, January 3, 2015

Lace and jewels


Happy New Year to all of you!
Did you had a nice Christmas holiday? Now we can look back on lazy days with good food and family gatherings and look forward to lighter days and warmer temperatures.


Today I have put away all my Christmas scrapping stuff and instead played with papers in lighter colours, lace, flowers and jewels.


The papers are all from Maja Design's collection "Vintage Summer Basic", and I have sewed with my sewing machine around the edges of the papers.


Wish you all a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Amazing!!!
    Love the colours, lace and jewel together!
    Kind regards,
    Jacomijn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a stylish card!
    Sandy and DT's; I wish you all the best for 2015! Hugs,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete