Friday, January 2, 2015

Happy Birthday Princess

Hello & Happy New Year to you all. I'm running a wee bit late today as I'm on cooking for a party for my grand-daughter..........she is 3 today. WOW I cant believe how fast its gone, it seems like just yesterday I was holding her in my arms hours after she had been born.
So I thought I would show you the Birthday card I made for her.

Now my grand-daughter Payton always says to me 'Nanny, I really want to be a Mermaid'........so Nanny of course had to make her a card with a mermaid on it ;-)
I also had to use Pion's My precious Daughter for this card as I think it should be for grand-daughter too ;-)

This lace I've used is too gorgeous for words it really is........... The number 3 is a cardboard thingy from my stash (technical term lol) I covered it in Pink Shabby Fran-Tage..........Payton loves pink bless her.............and pink this is lol!!

Now although she wants to be a Mermaid, she also wants to be a Princess..........who am I to argue with a 3 year old lol. She is Princess Mermaid Payton ;-)
Every Princess needs her crown.

This is the inside of the card

The image is by the talented Sylvia Zet of Wee Stamps, this is called 'Goldie' & I coloured her with Copics & covered the bubbles with Glamour Dust. The letters I cut from an older Pion sheet to spell 'Granddaughter' & the 'Happy Birthday' I cut from the 6x6 borders sheet. All links will be below.

Well thats it from me I'm off to cook more food & cakes as we are also celebrating my eldest sons birthday which was 2 days ago..........father & daughter are sharing their birthday.

Tatty bye, ooh before I go, have you seen the new Maja Design papers in Sandys shop........no....seriously peeps you need to get over there & check them out. They are Limited Edition so wont be around for long............

Well I'm definately going now. See ya lovelies, enjoy the rest of your day & the weekend.
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

1 comment:

  1. Another beautiful creation! Such gorgeous, pretty details - perfect for a Princess Mermaid! :)
    Rebecca.
    x

    ReplyDelete