Sunday, January 18, 2015

Altered Canvas

Hello and good morning!
Here is Diana to show you my project for this weeks theme "Something new". I have tried a new technique and for my very first time altered a canvas. The beautiful lace is new at the Live & Love Crafts Shop! ;0) I hope you like my first canvas. The stamp ist the cute " You Are My Valentine Tilda" from Magnolia. The papers are from Maja Design's Vintage Summer Basic Collection and of course all other beautiful things are from LLC!

♥ ♥ ♥


♥ ♥ ♥

The big flowers are handmade with DooHickeys from Magnolia and in the middle I added some pearl stamens and frosted berries from LLC.


♥ ♥ ♥


♥ ♥ ♥


♥ ♥ ♥


♥ ♥ ♥


♥ ♥ ♥

Wish you all a happy Sunday!

Big Hugs
Diana

♥ ♥ ♥

3 comments:

  1. O this is so lovely beautiful colours and a lovely Magnolia stamp!!

    Hugs Marrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just one word: GORGEOUS!!!

    Love, Nicolette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute and lovely canvas! There are so many great details to spot! Superb! Hugs,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete