Sunday, January 11, 2015

A Christmas Bear leftover

A Happy new year from me to all LLC readers!
Diana (DeeDee) is here to show you my christmas leftover. So this is this cute bear from LOTV which I had colored some weeks before christmas, but never made a card with it. You know: The time is fly away before christmas!!! :) But now here is my christmas card with the cute bear.

The papers are from Pion Design Days of Winter.

♥ ♥ ♥


♥ ♥ ♥

On then trees I add some Liquis Applique and emboss it and then aplyed some Stickles Stardust. The same a made withe the snowflakes on the image.

♥ ♥ ♥

And here my all time favorite: The Bark Stars!
♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥

And of course a cute tag with the beautiful Seam Binding and a charm! And all over the card is some Crackle Paint. I love this effect so much!

♥ ♥ ♥

So I hope I can inspire you with my christmas leftovers and wish you all a happy sunday!

XOXO
Diana (DeeDee)

♥ ♥ ♥


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card love your design and this stamp is just so cute Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete