Thursday, June 19, 2014

Just in Time...

Morning Everyone,
For a change it's not Alyce posting this Thursday, but don't ya' worry she'll be back next week! 
Sandy here; I didn't schedule Alyce for this week as I didn't think the parcel with Pion Design's new gorgeous collection "My precious daughter" would get there on time. Little did I know that it would take ages for the DT parcels to reach Tina in Germany and Heidi in Norway. Have all European posties gone on Summer holiday, or what's going on?

Anywho; Vicky was kind enough to swap day with  Tina and then we were holding our breath, hoping the parcel would reach Tina in time for today's post.
It didn't look good..
Yesterday around noon Tina pinged me on the messenger and the parcel had then not yet been delivered. 
We had almost given up hope, but about 1 hour later, Tina pinged me again and the postie had just delivered her parcel. :-)  Just in time for today's inspiration post, aren't we lucky?!!!
Tina has created a large canvas with the sheets My daughter 12x12  and Baby Doll 12x12.
The trim dividing the two sheets is the adorable Mini Banner Trim from Maya Road.
The image has been cut from the "My daughter 12x12" sheet and framed by a large Victorian resin frame from Prima. 

Here's a view of the complete project:
The butterflies are from the "Border" sheet, as is the border strip underneath the image.
The laces, "Samsara" and "Helene" have sold out, but some new beautiful lace trims were added yesterday:

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugz from
Tina & Sandy

1 comment:

  1. wow, this is so beautifull, I'm working with this designpaper at this momentm this is great inspiration.
    Thanks for that.
    Hugs Liesbeth

    ReplyDelete