Saturday, April 5, 2014

2014 is the number

Hello everyone. It's Elin with you today.
As I'm sure you know by now, it's numbers all over this week. And even though we are in the beginning of April already, I don't find it too late to scrap another calendar for this year. 
Using the lovely papers from Reprint, here is today's numbers:
 I have used the backside of the kids drawing pad, and added a layer of corrugated cardboard before I applied gesso all over it. Both papers are as mentioned from the last collection from Reprint.
Lovely laces from the LLC store, brand new K&G curly roses, a hint of cheese cloth and a clock charm has found their way to my calendar. 
I have used jute twine on top, to make it possible to hang on the wall :)
Now that might just be the last calendar from me this year, or maybe I'll have to start making some for 2015 soon ;)

Tank's for stopping by today. Wishing you all a happy crafty weekend!

Hugs & Kisses
Elin



2 comments:

  1. love that. I was thinking of making those for xmas gifts however, where did u find the small calendar???? ive searched and cant find them anywhere. thanks, milissa
    so pretty......
    defuscodesign.blogspot.com. or/ defuscodesign@yahoo.com
    ty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very...verrrry beautiful ♥

    ReplyDelete