Saturday, December 14, 2013

Christmas Peace

Hello lovely readers, Elin with you today.
How are you coming along with the Christmas preps? Can you find some time for crafting like I do? ;)
Since this is the last inspirational contribution from me for the year of 2013, I had to make a Christmas card to wish every single one of you a Merry Christmas!!! 

 I have had fun with Maja Design's Vintage Frost Basics collection this week, as I promised last week, and OMG!!! I looooove this Christmas collection, it's beyond gorgeous and has almost everything I want in a winter collection.
This Santa just screamed at me when I picked up the paper:
I have used corrugated card board as base for my card, and for once you get to see a 6x6 inch card from me :O Now that's something rather rare. I have used a piece of chipboard and decorated it with gesso, pearls and sweetheart blossoms. I wanted to keep the card a bit rustic:
As usual, some word strips are present. This time they say:
"We are sending thoughts and wishes with hopes and expectations for Christmas peace."
Please bear with my horrible translations, LOL. 
Have you seen the new gorgeous wooden stars? They are my new favorite product in the LLC store, along with all the new gorgeous laces.
And now for the inside of the card:
 The stamps used here are from K&G; they make the most beautiful Norwegian stamps. It's a shame they don't do them in English :S

As already mentioned, we in the LLC DT are taking a break now over the holidays, to enjoy time with family and friends. That does not mean that the crafting stops though; I'm sure some of us won't be able to stay away from our stash...hehe

Wishing you all a great Christmas and can't wait to see what 2014 got in store for us!!

Hugs & Kisses
Elin

4 comments: