Saturday, October 26, 2013

Top Picks September Challenge

Good Eve Everyone,
Sandy here to announce the DT's Top Picks from the September Challenge.
Just to recap, for the September challenge the theme was to use this Photo Collage for inspiration:
We had 94 beautiful entries, so it was very difficult for the LLC DT to pick their favourites, but the ladies who made it into the Top 5 this time are...


Congrats ladies; we hope you'll wear your badges with pride!

There's still about a week left to enter our October challenge:

And I hope you haven't missed our THINK PINK CANDY: (ends Oct, 31st)

Hugz from Sandy & the LLC DT

5 comments:

  1. Wow, top 5, Thank you! And congrats to the other ladies!
    /Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thank you so much for picking my card in your top 5 :) Well done to all the others too, was amazing creations <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much!!! I am very proud to be chosen as Top 5 from all these lovely Projects :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for choosing my card!!
    I did miss the pink candy, so I entered now . Thank you for the reminder. You never now.
    Have a nice week!
    Magda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for choosing my card:D:D

    ReplyDelete