Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Time For The Beach.....

Hi everyone, Becky here today. Just a quick reminder, there will be posts on here every other day during July.


Have you seen the gorgeous new Limited Edition Sofiero Collection from Maja Design that Sandy got in store on Monday? Mine came yesterday lunchtime, along with my Magnolia Stamp Club kit, and I immediately turned them into this card.


I don't know Tilda's name yet, I have coloured her with Distress Markers, sparkle has been added with glamour dust and shabby white frantage.


I've distressed the edges of the paper with a Tim Holtz tool, and then machine sewn them. Have you seen those adorable shells?? They are perfect for this collection of Tilda's.


The roses are form my stash, I've added star dust stickles for sparkle.


Hugs,

Becky xx



3 comments:

  1. Famtastic card, TFS, love this cute no name Tilda, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love this card!!! I reseaved my Magnolia kit also, and could not chose wich I would colour first ;-) You did a fantastic job on colouring this beatyful Tilda!!! And I just LOVE the papers and al your beatyful details, just stunning!!!!

    Hugs Lotte

    ReplyDelete