Friday, June 21, 2013

A little romance, perhaps...

Hi Everyone,
Karita here and today I would like to show a card with a little romance, using papers and image from Pion Design.

You know, at this weekend, starting from today, we are celebrating midsummer here in Finland. Finland is called the Land of the Midnight Sun, we have light nights and nature looks so beautiful. 

And this weekend is also very popular for the midsummer weddings, 
so this weeks "Romance" theme is so perfect :)
Lately I´ve been playing with lots of different kind of textures and getting to know them. 
And with this card I´ve played with Snow Tex.

Earlier this week I got this new gorgeous frame die from Sizzix and of course I had to use it :)
I used the die to the kraft cardstock, inked the edges with distress ink "Walnut Stain" and at the end I added some Snow Tex and do I like the result....? I Love It!!! :)  So shabby / vintage  :)
And actually I like the whole card how the Snow Tex gives nice shabby effect to it :)

Okay, I think that´s all from me now.
Thank you for stopping by.
Have a great weekend everyone! :)
Hugs, Karita

3 comments:

  1. Awww, I just love it!
    Beautiful and very romantic.
    Hugs Merkku

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bardzo romantyczna i delikatna. Przepadam za karteczkami z tekturką:)) Pozdrawiam!

    ReplyDelete