Friday, February 8, 2013

Book Card for a Friend

Hi Everyone, 
Karita here and today it's my turn to show you my book card :) 
And thanks Elin for the wonderful challenge :) I´ve really enjoyed making this book card and I have to admit I´ve been so inspired by all the book cards which my DT friends have shown us earlier this week.

If you would like to make a book card of your own, please visit Wenche´s blog where you can find a great tutorial which is easy to follow :)

Here´s my book card....
Not surprised to see a vintage image and papers from Pion Design? ;)  
What can I say... I love them .. :)
And lots of laces... As you probably remember Tracy used lots of tulle on her gorgeous book card, so I wanted to add a few meters of lace :D
Finally I found a good place for this gorgeous Primrose Organza Trim from Maya Road.
And here´s a picture from inside of the card. 
The beautiful sentiment is from Stempelglede.

Thank you so much for visiting here :)
Please come back tomorrow to check out Sandy´s gorgeous book card :)

Hugs, Karita


5 comments:

  1. Oh, so lovely. I like everything on your book card. Your fried must be very happy about this wonderful gift.
    Hugs Elfi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, looks sooooooooooooo great!A wonderful bookcard, love the colours!
    Hugs
    Bine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastyczna, romantyczna praca:))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really everything looking very nice.I am very happy to see your lovely post.
    The Equation

    ReplyDelete