Monday, January 7, 2013

Winter

Hi Everyone,

Tracy here with my first solo post for LLC and I am so very honoured and still excited to be a part of this fabulous talented team.  I have received such a warm welcome that I already feel a part of the LLC family, and I am so very grateful for Sandy for giving me this opportunity.  You will see different styles from me as I like to colour with copics, pencils and distress inks and I also love the black and white/sepia vintage images.  So I will be like a box of chocolate, you never know what your going to get.  I have been nicknamed the "Queen of Embellishments" and I have no idea why.......

This week the DT will be inspiring you with WINTER creations and I have chosen to colour a Magnolia image using copics.  I have matted Riddersholm Fleamarket paper and used both sides of the Riddersholm Ladylike.  I have also been busy stitching with my sewing machine.  I added a Melissa Frances Mini Bags and Tag at the very top and decorated with some Shabby Seam binding, Cluny Fan Lace and Bakers Twine add secured with a vintage pearl brad.  You will also see dangling from the brad two gorgeous Prima Velvet Trinkets. I also added a 4.5" doily, love doilies.


 All the edges were distressed with Walnut Stain Distress Ink and I have dabbed some Snow Tex here and there and as Sandy has said, this is one of my favourite products.

I added some Cheesecloth under the main image and some gorgeous Scalloped Venice Lace and some Organza Roses Trim and added some pearls to the centres.

I cut out a Tim Holtz Poinsetta using the design papers and added a Vintage Findings Beaded Centre, gorgeous.

A little floral arrangement in the top right hand corner consisting of a white Gardenia and some Kort and Godt Chrysanthemum's and some Pearl String.

 A close up of the tag and those gorgeous Prima Velvet Trinkets - Zephyr.

The "Giggle" ticket is from Tim Holtz Adage Tickets and just finishes it all off nicely, I think.




Click on any of the highlighted products and you will be taken straight to the product in the LLC store.


7 comments:

  1. what a wonderful creation Tracy, lots of lovely distressed details
    hugs and best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing coloring Tracy!!
    You added a lot of details and still, you succeeded to let your image be the most important, thanks to your great coloring!
    Very well done!!
    Have a nice week
    Magda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm... yes, no idea at all why you'd be called "Queen of the Embellishments"!!! Amazing embellishing, a gorgeous card altogether. Congratulations on joining the team!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Tracy, so many gorgeous details to look at, now that's my kind of card :)
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, Tracy! Love how you make all those yummy ebelli'es shine! Gorgeous coloring and I do love your layering and attention to details. Lots of magic going on here! Thank you for the inspiration! Hugs, Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now I got so inspired.. Beautiful Work.. Gorgeous Coloring.. FAB FAB all together.. Beautiful Embellished and the Card is just Stunning! :o) FAB Card .. I love it! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card girlie! So many details, so pritty coloring on the stamp... soooo gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete