Friday, November 9, 2012

Snowflakes

Hi,
it´s Karita here with you today.
This week our theme is SNOW and conveniently the first snow has fallen to the grounds this week here in Finland :) This time of year it´s so dark in here, but now that we got some snow, the days are a little brighter.
I made a little gift box with a snowy feel to it, and of course I just had to use this gorgeous Snowflakes paper from Maja Design´s new It´s Christmas Time collection.
The cute image is from the Die Cut Sheet.
And as you can see, I´ve used my favourite product White Jute Ribbon and a beautiful lace called
 "Antique Belle".
Oh, I almost forgot... this is Tulle Pleat Trim - I've used for the first time and totally fallen in love with it :)
I used both sides from the paper and here you can see how gorgeous it is.
Here´s a close up of the box, which is actually a matchbox. 
And some beautiful Snowflake Trim.
The circle tag is from the same sheet as the image. 

Right, that´s all for now.
I´m wishing you all a lovely weekend :) 
And thanks for looking :)
Hugs, Karita

5 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Karita! I just lovke it! I am liking that pleat trim too! So this theme really is an apt one for you then! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dejligt julekort, i fine lyse farver. knus morkaren.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your creation Karita, you INSPIRE me <3

    ReplyDelete