Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Shall We Have Coffee?

Hi everyone, Becky here today with a card made with the gorgeous Shall We Have Coffee collection from Maja Design. I love all of the paper from Maja Design, but I think this must be my favourite, only just mind, lol, I love the purple and green.


I've coloured my free Tilda in with my distress markers, and added glitter with some glamour dust. The paper is both sides of Soders Hojder (The Heights Of The South), the edges have been distressed with Walnut Stain Ink.


 I've used some cheesecloth and along the middle there is some Frilled Cotton Lace with some Light Antique Mauve Antique Belle Lace over the top.


The roses are from WOC, and the purple berries are from Magnolia, I've also used a White Magnolia Shabby Chic Tulle RoseLilac Rolled Roses and White Chrysanthemums and a little bow made out of Plum Sorbet Seasonal Shabby Seam Binding, I love all of these purples, perfect for the purple phase I seem to be stuck in.


Live and Love Crafts currently have a Design Team call on HERE, it is open until 8pm GMT on 12th December.

Hugs,

Becky x

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love these papers, so glad I bought some. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Becky this is brilliant! I just love all those lovely details! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. such beautiful papers, delish colour combo
    hugs

    ReplyDelete