Friday, November 30, 2012

Santa and the Tree

Hello Dear LLC Friends! 
It´s me, Karita, finally back with you all.
First of all I want to say a huge thank you to my dear friend Sandy, who kindly helped me last Friday with my post when I was having Blogger issues, thank you Sandy :)

Today I would like to show you a Christmas card that I've made:
On my card I used the gorgeous papers from Maja Design´s new It´s Christmas Time collection. The papers that I used are: Christmas Thoughts, Christmas Market, Santa and the Tree, and Die Cut Sheet.
I cut Santa and his tree out from the paper and lifted them up with 3D pillows.
Under the corrugated cardboard you can see that I used White jute ribbon, and a piece of the Snowflake trim. And let´s not forget laces.. Here I used Frilled Cotton Lace and Antique Belle.
Here you can see how I´ve used the die cut sentiment circles. I made a little banner :)
And finally theres' a gorgeous tag from Melissa Frances.

That´s all from me now. 
Thank you for looking and take care everyone!
Hugs, Karita

9 comments:


  1. This is so pretty.
    Lovely card and design.
    Hugs
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning vintage creation!!
    Hugs Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful vintage, a wonderful Christmas card :)
    Linnea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Det er overdådigt, du har tænkt på det hele, skøn opsætning og dejlig julepynt. knus morkaren.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card. Love all the layers and details. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Card.. Fantastic put together.. And Lovely Design papers used... Love the Vintage feel to it! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, Karita♥
    Hugs, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete