Wednesday, November 14, 2012

For a baby girl


Hello LLC followers and friends!
Elizabeth here, with some inspiration for you. Our theme of the week is "Baby", and of course I had to go have a pink bonanza...lol.

Here is my card for you:

 I actually used Christmas papers on this , the papers are Pion Designs Angels Choir 6x6, the beautiful soft pink was exactly what I needed to get that baby feel. The swirl I used is the Magnolia Doohickey's dies: Heart Swirl
 I colored the Magnolia image, 'Baby Tilda', with Tim Holtz distress inks



The flowers are the Rolled Roses from Kort og Godt, I put Melissa Frances pearls in the middle of each one.  I also used the Vintage Trinklet Heart Pins with the flowers. The gorgeous ribbons are the oyster creme Rhinestone Lace, and the pink Organza Roses Trim. The charm is the L♥ve charm.



These super cute charms are the Baby Dummy and Baby Pram.

Please stop by tomorrow for Elin's baby- project.


Thank you for stopping by the LLC blog today,
wishing you all a creative day!

Hugs, 
Elizabeth

3 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS as always Elizabeth, I love your colouring <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, love all the little charms and flowers, it's altogether so beautiful. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Magnificent card Elizabeth! :) Thanks for the inspiration :)

    Hugs, Karita

    ReplyDelete