Thursday, November 8, 2012

Christmas Cookies/Candy Box

It feels like ages ago since I last posted due to my post beeing on a Monday instead of a Thursday last week. BUT here I am; Elin is back! :-)

Since we are closing in on Christmas, snow is the perfect theme and I love to decorate boxes for  cookies and candy. It looks good on the bench at home, and it is the perfect gift for someone who has it all:

 I have used Maja Design's latest collection: It's Chrismas Time. The sheet is named Christmas Thoughts and I have used both sides. The picture is from Pion Design's Fairytale of Winter sheet.

I have used Snow Tex around the edge of the picture and on the bothom edge of the box, along with some Stardust Stickles Glitter Glue. The snow flakes are actually from the Snowflake Trim; I cut them into pieces and added rhinestones to them. And as you can see, the cheesecloth is there as always. :-)
 The text stamp is from KOG and I have used my new favorite lace: Rhinestones Lace! So decorative and cute. The pins I have used are Berries Pins and Vintage Trinket Heart Pins from Maya Road.
 Lastly, to finish it of: some lovely Winter White Shabby Seam Binding with a little silver Jingle Bell <3

With Love,

5 comments: