Sunday, November 25, 2012

Ballerina


Good morning LLC friends and followers. Elizabeth here to show you our final project of the week. This week we are showcasing the gorgeous Maja Design collection "Shall we have coffee"  (original title 'Skal Vi Fika'). Please scroll down if you missed what the talented ladies of the rest of the DT have created for you this week.

I made a birthday card for you today: 

I used Havrerutor (Oat Coocies)Karleksmums (Chocolate Coconut Squares ) and Kladdkaka (Sticky Chocolate Cake ) papers from the Maja Design. The image is the Ballerina Tilda from Magnolia. I made the wooden floor and walls with my Copics.

I used a Magnolia Doohickey's die to cut out the hart from sheet music, the charm is the antique style G Clef, and I used the antique cream Shabby Seam Binding.


I used the beautiful pearl center from Maya Road, it's called Vintage findings- Pearl Center, the pins are the dark chocolate Vintage Pearl Pins.


The gorgeous ribbons are the oyster creme Rhinestone Lacethe Lace Antique Belle, and the Brown Organza Roses Trim. Finally I used Pearl String to frame  the image. All I needed to decorate the inside was the gorgeous papers and some pearls (Melissa Frances)


Hope you like it!
Please join us next week for lots of Christmas inspiration.
Wishing you all a creative Sunday!


Oh...and please don't forget that the Black Friday Sale ends tonight at midnight GMT!

Hugs, 

2 comments: