Sunday, November 18, 2012

Baby Tingla

Hi everyone, Becky here with our final baby project of the week. One of my best friends is due to have a baby girl in the next few weeks, so my project is for a baby girl too. Now, don't be shocked (I am, lol), but I don't have a card today, instead I have a gift bag.


I found this quite hard, when I cut my huuuuge backing mat I sat looking at how much space there was to fill, and then I kept on going with my embellishments. I've used paper from Maja Designs Vintage Summer Basics, I've used 19231933 and a piece of 1924 for the tag.


I've coloured baby Tingla with distress markers. Along to bottom there is some Pink Organza Roses Trim, then I've placed some Heather Pink Rhinestone Lace on top of some Pink Pom Pom Trim. Across the middle there is some White Fleur's Des Jardins Lace and then some more Heather Pink Rhinestone Lace and the bag is fastened with a double bow using Ash Rose Shabby Seam Binding.


There is a Dummy Charm attached to some Jute Twine. The roses are from my stash, I've used a Petal Pink Hortensia, a White PoppyWhite Rolled Roses and a White Chrysanthemum. I've also used Melissa Frances White Pearls.

I'm off for a lay down now, lol.

Hugs,

Becky x

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful gift bag, Becky! You did a great job filling all the space...lol. It looks gorgeous and your friend is going to love it. The flower arrangement is gorgeous and i love the layout! So pretty! Hugs, Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Absolutely Gorgeous.. Beautiful Soft Colors.. Great use of the frames.. Lovely soft colors. and FAB put together.. Gorgeous gift Bag! :o) I am sure this one will never be thrown away... but put in an album instead.. :o)

    ReplyDelete