Thursday, November 29, 2012

Anno 2013

Hello everyone. It's Thursday again and this time I got a Calendar to show you. I'm kind of in a "Calendar mode" these days, and have made rather many of these for sale. This time I've used Maja Design's It's Christmas Time:
 I have used a chipboard as background, and the paper from MD is named Ornament. The gorgeous angels are from Inkidos Vintage Angels sheet. I have used Vintage Photo Distress on the edges and behind the picture is of course a bit of Cheese Cloth ;)
As you can see, I am learning to love the wonderful Organza Roses Trim, and I find them so easy to use both as a whole trim and a as separate roses to decorate with. The Memo Pins are from Tim Holtz. I have also used a Large Metal Corner, which I have given a coat of gesso and a hint of glitter.


Well that's it for this time. I hope you enjoy our blog and keep stopping by for inspiration. And we are now getting close to the premiere of the LLC Advent Calendar 2012!
Don't miss it ;o)
 

With Love
 - Elin 

5 comments:

  1. This is absolutely stunning!
    Love these muted colours and your design.
    Hugs
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! This is exactly the kind of calendar I'd like to have on my wall. Better get creating. ;) Thank you for the inspiration! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now this is fantastic i so love the look xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!! Would look perfect in my little crafting corner :-)

    ReplyDelete