Wednesday, November 28, 2012

A little gift for Christmas


Good morning LLC friends.

We are showcasing the Maja Design "It's Christmas time" collection here at the LLC blog this week. I made a bottle-tag with the gorgeous papers. They come in handy this season if you want to make a little extra out of a bottle of wine to give as a gift to someone! 


I used papers from the lovely Maja Design "It's Christmas time" collection. These are the Christmas Baubles (back side) and "Tid for Fest" from the 6x6 pad.


The flowers on the tag are Mulberry Paper Poppies and roses. The lace is the sand beige "Fleurs Des Jardins". My image is the Angel Tilda, colored with Tim Holtz Distress ink pads and markers.
I made small pearls with Liquid Pearls on the trees and around the image and Stickles on Tilda's star.


On the front I used a circle from the Maja Design Cut out Sheet. The two laces I used are the white Rhinestone Lace and the light antique Mauve "Antique Belle", the pearls are from Melissa Frances- all from the Live and Love Crafts' Store.


Here they are. The tag has room for a personal message on the back.
I hope I gave you some inspiration to go on with your Christmas projects! 

Please check back to see Elin's beautiful project tomorrow!

Crafty hugs, 

4 comments:

  1. So lovely.
    I liove all the handmade embellishments.
    A bottle of wine is a good last min, gift at Christmas and a tag makes it special.
    Hugs
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Elizabeth, its gorgeous :o) Id love to get a bottle of wine from you ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning Just adore every inch ;0)

    ReplyDelete