Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Merry Monday Winner

Hi there,
Sandy here to announce the Winner of the 1st Merry Monday Prize!
First I'd like to thank everyone who entered the draw and all the positive comments both on the products included in this week's prize, the store, and the Design Team's beautiful creations.

The reason I'm not announcing the winner on Live & Love Crafts' Facebook Wall is that I have just learned that it's against Facebook's page terms to do so. Likewise; it's illegal to run sweepstakes directly on a wall of a page. Boring reading, yeah definitely, but this is something I wasn't aware of, so I do apologize for my mistake.
Do not fear though; Merry Mondays are here to stay! :-)

I'll look into using a third party application on the Facebook page (which is allowed) or alternatively we'll do the Merry Mondays here on the Inspiration Blog. Thanks for your understanding.

Now...the randomly drawn winner is...
...Anni Kennedy - CONGRATULATIONS!
Please contact me with your address.

Just a quick reminder that there are still 2 weeks left to enter our August Challenge and be in the running for a £25 Store Voucher. ...and what about the Carrot Cake Challenge? Nobody likes carrot cake? :-) There's a secret prize from Live & Love Crafts up for grabs...

..and while I'm at it: WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO: we have now passed the 200 mark of followers. As promised I'll do another candy to celebrate, however that'll have to wait until next week when I'm back from the exhibition in Stockholm.
Please note that any orders placed after 3 PM tomorrow (Thursday, August 16th) will not ship until Monday, August 20th.

Hugz,
Sandy

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sandy, congrats to the winner, Ann. Sandy, I like carrot cake, but can't make the one listed, I don't understand the european measurements. I have been enjoying your blog and challenges. Hugs

    ReplyDelete